Sunday, November 2, 2008

what happeed in my holidays...

i bought my idol...jay's new album^^
i lurve him^^
he's so talented...
hehe, i put his poster near my bed...
so i can see him every time be4 i sleep XD
high school musical 3
i lurve it!
those songs are fabulous...
sharpay is so beautiful...
i lurve ashley tisdale...
omg...
this holiday din touch my piano...
teacher will scold me in the next class d...
hehe, nvm la~
i miz all my frens...
ah kei ar...
new phone o...
remember find me ar
leshin...suan liao...
din find me in this holidays...
jiayee...gt little bit lo...
bt most is ah che lo...
in this holidays...
i found my childhood fren...jessy...
i'm so happi...
thx 2 anlynn XD
hope we will be 2 gether...
hehe...
i went to the dentist o...
after back from there..
everytime i brush my teeth..
i brush 4 almost 5-10 minutes...
cos the dentist tell me tat my teeth is nt healthy...
must keep my teeth clean always...
that's all...
hope all my frens happi^^

3 comments:

onion said...

牙齿不注意啦
等下全部装假牙~~
你就活该了~~
---
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈

sHiN@juz me said...

not bad larh ur hol so fun kakax
i whr got no find u wor..
i call u neh...
u larh din call me...
hehe anyway u aso mz happie eh...
urm ur teeth arh dun bother dat guan haha
u mz oways brush den nth lur ^^
laogong oways support u ... xd

Unknown said...

miz u miz u..xD
b hapi..^^
waiting 4 ur next post..=D