Wednesday, November 19, 2008

...

wad r u waiting 4?
juz do wad u really want to do...
dont think bout others...
ur feeling is the most important d...
dun hurt urself...cause i will get hurt too...
btw...juz be happi...

take care...i will be there...when u accidentally thinked of me....


------------------------------------------------------------------------

To all my frens...
i'm goin to change myself...
to be someone new...
hw u all think bout me d?
can reply me o^^
keep in touch guys =)

2 comments:

Miich said...

你是个很可爱,很关心人,细心敏感的小女生 =)
哈哈 人见人爱啊 =))

sHiN@juz me said...

u r so gud adi no nid chg jor larh jz as wad supergal say ...
but anyway if u feel chg lerh u will b mur happy den chg larh
i will oways support u de..
PS: except u chg to some1 dat will 4get me larh kakax ...
anyway b happie orh^^