Sunday, November 30, 2008

thx bego xD

thx leh...
for buying me my 2 dreams...
odm n hsm d soundtrack...
juz lyk dreaming when i get it xD
thx thx thx xD
dreams come true...
that feeling is so gud...

______________________________________________________________

sry my frens...
i lied 2 u all
i cant forget bout him...
i still miz him...
some of u know hu the guy is...
i lied 2 myself...
i tell myself all the things are over...
but i failed jor...
nw...i will try my best to forget bout him
i can d!!!!

______________________________________________________________

happi...happi...
happi...
happi...

happi!!

happi always^^

6 comments:

kei said...

wah so gud eh^^
hu buy 4 u de ar? xD
yer ==
i duno him leh xD
tell me when u free la xD
b hapi ar^^
nvm de =)
moz important is u hapi^^
support u =)
<3

Unknown said...

my aunt..gugu^^
i tell u when i free ^^
u ar...call u din answer geh ...xD
take care
maks =)

sHiN@juz me said...

urm i aso duno de wor...
anyway whn u wan find some1 to tell
i will oways free to listen geh ^^
tk care o...
odm n da hsm geh u shuang larh...
anyway mz happy o..
i will oways dere support u de ^^

yw's® said...

haha
dun slip when writing blog lar...
write more will die lyk tat...
haha
stay happi lar =)
hehe..
sry to copy ur words...
你爽就好啦

Unknown said...

choi ying wai!!
stupid la u...
i'm gonna kill u...

yw's® said...

T.T....
zzzz....
乱乱写啦