Thursday, November 27, 2008

to the ones i appreciate =)

Ah che...
I will appreciate you d...
I know u're zhen xin 2 me d...^^
it's hard 4 me to meet a ppl that is zhen xin 2 me...
so i will treat you as my gud gud fren 4 eva^^

Jessy...
Although we 2 long time din c each other jor...
But sometimes i still will think about long ge, soon gor, u, me n my sis...all playing together...
that is so fun..^^
I'lol rmb it 4eva =)

Jo yee...
dun think bout that stupid thing jor lar...
dun let it ruin our friendship ^^
Just let it be lar...
Frens 4eva^^

Leshin n jiayee..
less contact wif u 2...
but we're still frens 4eva d...
dun 4 get me ar ...=)

I have many frens...
But nt all is fren d ...
anyone tht wan 2 b fren wif me...
I wont mind d =)

take care everyone ^^

2 comments:

kei said...

tq =)
i so gamdong T.T
i'll appreciate u too de =)
BFF ok? xD
maks. <3
b hapi^^

Joyee Wong said...

aiyo!!~~
very gandong ar...
my tears wan to fall down jor...TT
AHAHAHHA ^^
happy edi??
tell me where is it la..
plz!!~~