Saturday, January 10, 2009

Skul reopen...

hehe
all my frens I'm back xD
this year's teachers all so funny leh^^
this year should be a fun year =)
kei n joyee BFF o^^
leshin...jiayee...chong guan...kelvin...
All of them are still the same =)
I so happi cos michiko sis gt come find me...xD
she is still so leng n cute ^^
N hor...I pokkai lo...=.=
when running...haiz...so "black" lo...
bt i hup can cure faster...
coz new year is coming jor...
later cannot eat many many things xD
actually gt little bit scare bout PMR n UEC d lo...
lyk 2 big big monster....
bt i will kill both of them d hahahaha
hup this year can noe more frens ^^
all my frens muz stay happi =)
maks
<3

4 comments:

Miich said...

hahas shapo (:
so happy 2 c u happy XD
hehes (:
aiyor u cuter nahh (:
nw yr leg ok jor mah?
get well soon ar((:!
UEC n PMR 2 oso useless geh XD
dun nid so worry XD

onion said...

ur hand n legs looks pain..
well...
i so surprise u still rmb me o
n u dun b so 骄傲 o
等下 u killed by them...
XD
gayou~~

Anonymous said...

every form 3 oso scare de la

+u

Joyee Wong said...

HEY... =)
becareful a u...
open BIG ur eyes when u are walking or running...
dont so worry...
very fast recover de... ^^
take care... =D