Monday, January 19, 2009

All by myself?

Juz feel so sienz lo...
nobody talk wif me...
maybe sometimes i'm so quiet...
bt that doesn't mean that i dun wanna talk...
i'm realli nt that cool d...
juz i'm "slow hot" oni...
that's nt my fault...really not...
frens will nt always be around me...
they will leave me after a period of time...
that happens since primary...
that's my life ..
I thought be4 that this will change...
but it still happens...
duno y i'm like this...
maybe this is hw my life is...
i love my frens...
i really cherish them...
but do they?
maybe i am suitable to live by myself...
my whole life...
juz by myself...

6 comments:

Faithless said...

dun say lidat leh>>cheer UP!!i got go 3 zhong see u de lorz...u dno oni ma....happy alwiz ba....u not alone d ..u so many fwen!

onion said...

dun thk u r alone
no 1 will b alone
u noe...
i reali tot u cool..
so i scare talk to u
but i will try to talk to u
bcuz i noe my face veli thick
dun thk anything b4 any1 tell u

Mel said...

hey yo Xin Le!
Cheer up! :)

Joyee Wong said...

im so sry..
coz some time didnt company u...
u will not be alone de...
i will always stand beside u de...
but some times really dunno want to talk what topic with u...
sry my dear.. TT
must cheer up o!!~~ ^^
i will always support u de... =)
got anything must tell ur JIE JIE o..
take care.. =)
makzz... <3

stupidyshin =) said...

alone?
sure u're not de ^^
whn u free jz come find me larh
although we oways nth to chat but mz rmb u're oways my BFF 4eva
GAMBATEH !!! u sure can de ^^

kei said...

haiz
im oso so sori TT
im a satbai fren
no accompany u always
dun like tat la =)
got wat tell us
v cai noe
gambateh =D
i luv u <3
WE ARE GOOD FREN =D
take care^^
happy new year!!!