Tuesday, January 27, 2009

full of something

2day went to the old folk's home...

gave them angpaus..

they were so happi xD

i oso little la...

hup them healthy always =)


--------------------------------------------------


my new year quite borin d la...

juz gt get angpau oni...

the donate card i gt 120 jor...

hup can more more more xD

jiayou ^^


--------------------------------------------------


all my frens sienz can find me d...

i freeee xD

bt maybe u find me will more sienz lur...

bt hup u can find me la...=)



faithless can tell me hu r u ma?

xD


peace...



EuNiC3

5 comments:

Faithless said...

me ?...u dno meh...use ur mind(to think)..

gib u guess: i born 1994!

stupidyshin =) said...

rely very sien lur..
anyway laopo mz happie orh..
free find me larh xD
urm FAITHLESS a...
i aso dunno u wor..
so sry cant guess who u r..
anyway pls tell us bah. .
waiting ur ans ..
kaka urm HAPPY MOOOOO YEAR!!!!!

kel said...

well.
i haven been to a old folks' house personally
let us go together when we have chance xD
hmmph. your card is way better than mine
mine is still a blank piece of card only with tables xD
n happy lunar new year ^^ <3

Unknown said...

Faithless
i noe hu r u jor lar...
zd...
xD

simple easy
dear u muz stay happi
maks =)

im
try to make ur table full xD
ok...go when we elder 1st
take care ^^

Joyee Wong said...

hey...
cant believe u are so kind.. ^^
want to donate money for me???
haha... =)
hope u and they will always happy and healthy... =D
holiday really very sienzz leh...
haizzz... TT
take care <3