Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Playback.

It's been a year since my last post. And pretty much actually happened. I graduated High School and is now working in HKTDC. First of all, life is really different compared to life in high school. Learning how to live all alone I guess. LOL. Those besties who you could see them everyday, now you can only meet up in a few weeks time, or even a few months. Gosh I missed them now. And without any reason I opened my heart and let someone came in. I think it was a mistake again, same like the previous one. I just couldn't control myself. I mean who can control themselves from having a crush on someone? Fine. The days with him was indeed happy and memorable. More than enough for me. I miss LMH like randomly lol. He was the teacher I missed most, especially all his lame jokes lol. Hope that I can meet a lecturer as funny as him? Okay so I'll be starting my first year in October. Kinda excited actually. Brand new life, meeting new people. Will study really hard to achieve my dreams. Scotland, wait for me babe!<3 p="">

No comments: