Thursday, August 29, 2013

Lost.

Okay, just to mention that the title has nothing to do with this post. So, today office's phone broke down and all the others ( except Nicole and I) went home. The two of us shared the fax machine to make phone calls. After that Claudia came back and 3 of us had Texas Chicken together. Oh gosh that's so good :D

Everyday I call different types of people from all over Malaysia. It was kinda interesting as you tend to talk to many different kinds of people. Some are like lonely uncles that keep on starting irrelevant topics with you. Some are aunties that keep complaining this and that which have nothing to do with me. Some very impatient while some talks too slow. Okay whatever. I learnt ways to communicate to every kind of them and I was kinda satisfied haha. Don't know why.

Tomorrow will be the last day for Claudia, Nicole, Cindy and Hayley. Claudia has completed her internship and will fly back to Hong Kong this Saturday. I'm gonna miss her so much. For the others, they're going to continue their studies. And after that only 4 temp staffs left. And I'm the only girl left. LOL. 1 more month left in HKTDC and I'm gonna miss here for sure.

I miss my girls.
And this two funny and forever-made-me-speechless besties.

No comments: