Thursday, December 9, 2010

I am such an idiot.

Yea. I know everything's too late too make them right. Too late. I actually kinda regret about it. Sorry that I did such a thing to you. I realised that I'm so damn wrong. Just hope that you will forgive me one day. Sincerely. This is the thing I will remember forever. How you treat me. How you cared. Yea. you got one girl that you love now. Although she is not that into you yet, I believe you both will make a great couple in the future. I will meet mine too. Everytime when you ask me "Do you miss me?" I really want to say yes. but I can't. I will lose control of myself. Now, I'm like a fake person trying to hide all my feelings. Thanks to my BFFs that give me sunshine when I really needed it. Warm inside =) Look forward and there he will be waiting for me, right? That's the only thing I believe in now. Now, I couldn't care less about you. Goodbye, passerby.

No comments: