Thursday, December 2, 2010

Everything is fine, perhaps,

Aww I miss school quite a lot.
All of us laughing together.
ahha
Next year is a brand new year again.
I want to make some changes.
But I cant figure it out yet.
LOL
Am I lost?
Still dont know what to study after I graduate from chong hwa.
An aunt from Aus ask me not to study criminal phsycology.
NO FUTURE wor.
haha
pharmacist?
maybe. haha

Yea.
maybe I'm a little into him.
but I knowhe loves her so god damn much.
and i cant even stay inside his heart for a milli second.
buddies forever huh?


I love to talk with you dear.
I feel totally relieved.
Love you forever my dear HLWY <3
Skype soon x))


Miss you guys a lot <3

2 comments:

kei said...

开心就好!!:D
有什么一定要说出来,不要隐藏自己
加油吧亲爱的!<3
我支持你!:D

Unknown said...

hehe, gambateh too.
no credit le.
reply your msg later <3
support ya always!