Saturday, January 30, 2010

It's me

1/29 is probably the happiest day in my life
i had never felt like that before
it's just when you see a people you missed for days...
and the person is standing right in front of you
those feelings
really hard to describe

I thought he lied
I shouldn't think of that
I should had trust him
Sorry =)

anyway
thanks x)

thanks to jie ying and qian hua
they told me he will come d =D

thanks to ying wai...
he asked me to call him =)

thanks to joey =)
she heared patiently when I was talking about him =)

thanks to i-lyng
she called him xD


laykun asked me a question
why you don't mind other people knows?
i answered
because I really love him x)
LOL



hope you're not shocked after seeing this
haha =D


xin chun miao hui =)
I really worked hard for it...
I beg people to buy it
those who saw my text message
thanks for coming
love all of you xD


I really love 4SRen
especially when we play true or dare
I went to the front and ask our chinese teacher 1+1=?
he still answer me 2 xDD
then tell zesu he sot dao me le ==
stand in front of the class and ban cute =D
I never though Yap Xin Le will do this kinda things
precious memories =)

Yoo In Seong
ni hen wai xD
"lengzai waiye" xD
shuang ma? haha


ah kei =)
i miss you
I will try to maintain our friendship till forever
BFF <3
i love you

holy
don't think too much
do what you want.
I'll be by your side.







waiting for our next talk =D

2 comments:

YIS said...

you also hen wai!!
:)
bad waiyeh xD

KaiXiang~~ said...

yeahh~~