Saturday, August 15, 2009

I'm still me

Although I didn't talk to you
I still miss you
lots and lots
all my chpc friends
I thought of the times we played together..
those fantastic memories that we shared

but
I was so selfish and proud and bad that time
I know you all hate me, sometimes
but thanks for being my friends...at least
I've changed now..
not the stupid idiot girl again...
I'm the new me
just thinking ...



chong hwa changed me...
or I can say the environment here.
I love my form 1 friends..
they played together..
water or whatever..
I miss them too...
We helped each other whenever there is any problem
thanks to sing nee...anlynn...justin...li yue...jee yean...chi cheng...hong yi...
haha
I won't forget all of you...
really...









actually I don't know what I'm typing xD
maybe just to forget about him
<3

No comments: