Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Him, Him, Him,

Him.
The one I had a crush for a year.
Just like a drug, he's always there.
Sometimes I can still feel him although he left for more than a year.
The feelings still there.

Him.
The one that I liked, I guess.
I knew I hurt him, quite a lot.
I guess I made the wrong decision, to let you fall in love with me.
My fault.

Him.
A guy I had known for almost five years.
He's really a great guy.
He texted me, quite often.
But I knew deep in his heart, she's still there.
):




Life's getting more and more complicated.


I just want a guy to get married with me and have babies.





How simple is that?

2 comments:

kei said...

hello my dear YXL :)
u made me worried about you.
life is just simple, take it easy.
we cant predict what's the god's decision and what's going to happen.
just try to live better.
then happiness is around you.=)

dont think so deep
i'll be with u forever!
i'll call u when i'm free <3

彭袀佃 Juncheng.Pang said...

hello kei's dear YXL:)
u also made me worried about you
好像很久都不能放下某人
经常都打类似的blog wo
很难放下吗?
我也想感受,可是没福分
我相信u r a smart girl,not need to say too much
happy awalys:)