Saturday, November 14, 2009

photos xD

dear kei ^^
with specs =)

cute yin nan x)

SPORTS PERIOD
wen yee



xD




who will win? =D






lay kun @.@






mel took this ==





so "tong ku" leh









joey xDD

OMG






3 shapos ^^



cailing and mary



see joey's hand xDDD





hehe



=O



falling




me with mun chun


i miss him

me with xiao min


kai xiang xD he's cute!



chong guan^^ onion xD


wan wei =)


hou yee ^^


what's happening dear? xDD

love you ^^

boon chun xD

KH
baking cakes ^^














BBQ

girls xD

xD

waltz @.@








mickey?

007

hehe

me and fish x)


fish fish xD


joey...me and wen yee




me...weiyi...wenyee...he dont want bird us lo...attention on the chicken wings xD

he ignore me xDD



wei yi =D


feeding mary


mary and me x)


yiming...wei yi


kel ^^


zi qing xD (pro yao)


shing ying with me =)


THE END

4 comments:

AhDoh said...

wah so many photos eh xD
tmr I wan take with u ar ^^
finally u take photo with him ^^

YeeJiat said...

shuang liao lur u xD

Mary姐 said...

yerr..
u really arh~
somany photo din put..
put dat so ugly..
i say me la
haha

HoLee :) said...

yer..so wai eh..
haha..love you too ^^