Wednesday, October 14, 2009

sad and bad and nothing left

you know what I'm talking about
don't you?
you just left me there
waiting for you

i waited for your message
from 11.30 to 1 am
but
you didn't reply...
I should have known
but i still have some hope to believe you
i tell my self...
maybe you went to sleep

the next morning...
you still didn't reply me..
i tell my self...
you are studying for the exams

i know i lied to myself...
like before..

but now...
you're not the guy i care most already...
it changed since you don't bother me...
it really changed...

and thanks to you...
for comforting me the whole night...
thank you.


I want to like you...
but i still couldn't yet

1 comment:

Mel said...

I thought what happened?
Dun cry :D sayang x)
U know what's on my mind now? XD
the second last paragraph is dedicated to yw? XD
I'm so smart I'm so smart!!!
HAHAHAHAHAH! -.-