Tuesday, May 19, 2009

my bufday xD

Here's all the photos...
still gt some at miich there
i count jor lur
gt 55 ppl greeted me xD
i was so high
those presents i will upload 2mrw^^
enjoy xD

watermelon mushroom soup...michinko u want ma? xDD

wei jian me yuxin

zora` me`

zai yun` me` xie ying` zora`

me` wei yi`

me` fish`

yan mei` me`

me` zong yong`

me` lay kun`

me n li yue

sing nee n me

zora` me` felicia`

me n zai yun x]

me n qi jing

me n spider didi xDD

me` jiayee` kei`

me n ker sin ^^

me n joey

ah kei and me

ah kei leshin me

me with miich

me and british queen xD

post like this first, still gt many more
tomorrow still got exam ar~~
happy birthday to me xD

p/s: seiwaiye I-lyng dont want take photo with me ==

9 comments:

onion said...

你的额头。。。
好高。。

Joyee Wong said...

happy sweetie 15th b'day...
hope u will always happy.. =)
smile ^^
take care...
makz <3

MaY said...

happy always oo..
always be ur frenz...^^

AhDoh said...

omg I so ugly =.="
lol British queen = poh joey shrrr
zhadao..
but she really gt 女王風范 xDD

stupidyshin =) said...

hey hey laopo~
seems so happy ^^
you're really high =)
dont put my pic mah...
yer so ugly ...
hehe anyway again happy bday to you =)&
smile oways <3 lovex

Mel said...

=P oh my god! I can't believe my photographing technique is so good! hahaha! XD You haven't pay me my wages T.T

mich X) said...

xigua mushroom soup!!?
omg ==
haha
yer i look so awkward in tat pic ==
haha
those pics ar,
send u later ya =)

YeeJiat said...

happy birthday^^

YANMEI. said...

hapi belated burfday 2 u :)