Friday, April 24, 2009

"art cell"

haha...actually it's a love(word) xD
THE 38 POH JOEY...=.=
she say she is opening a shop..>.<
but it's quite nice lar xD
ah kei ...you want to participate the contest 1 ma?
or we go together?x)
i will learn i-lyng...
write ur name b4 telling u xDD
u think and see how la^^
loves.
thx jiayeee xD
she teach me hw to play the rubik cube lo...
i noe a little jor xDD
chong guan ar...
sry la...
actually i really duno i where"de zui" u
bt i say sry plz 4give me =)
hahas.
leshin n joey...
haiz...din come find me la...
the joey ar...
i hi to her...no response geh lur...
leshin busy wif her exams...
bt we're still frens xD
to all my frens...
you all are so lovely that i promise you guys i will love u all^^
loves.<3>

4 comments:

AhDoh said...

xDD i just know abit only =p

onion said...

dis is baoying..
becuz when i say hi to u u oso din choi me..XD
看在你酱想和好的份上
好吧
我原谅你。。XD
o ya..
rmb my breakfast..XD

Melanie said...

yuck yuck XD so not nice! xP
I sent u the permission liao =D gmail. U and kei go take part bah XD

stupidyshin =) said...

got find you larh laopo..
i so sek you...
everyday find you larh^^
hehe stay happy =)
support you ^^
lovex <3