Tuesday, March 17, 2009

tagged by giantx ^^

15 random facts about me
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!

1.I don't like to talk, sometimes.
2.I'm weird, so you won't know what i'm thinking about.
3.I like to be amused.
4.I love the feeling of being loved^^
5.I will treat someone good if only he or she treats me good.
6.I will do anything i want if i think that it is correct.
7.I love being with friends, juz if they treat me with a true heart.=)
8.Being happy is all i want.
9.Music is my life.
10.Sometimes i thought of living by myself alone.
11.I lurve making new friends...
12.I want to learn japanese..(learning x))
13.I wanna shop till i drop xD (it's just a dream)
14.I will always sleep before doing homework^^
15.Peace in this world.

Tagged.
1. kei
2. joey
3.leshin
4. chong guan
5.kelvin
6.jia yee
7.zong yong
8.anlynn
9.everyone^^

No comments: